AssuredPartners Webinar | 2017’s Top Ten Health & Welfare Compliance Challenges
Join AP Benefit Advisors’ General Counsel and VP of Compliance, Patrick C. Haynes, Jr., on this webinar as he reviews the top challenges facing health and welfare compliance for the upcoming year. Discussion will include guidance on wellness programs, Marketplace Notices, as well as HSA and Form 5500 updates. Patrick’s main focus is to keep employers and their employees well informed, prepared and compliant with all regulations, changes and updates that are awaiting in 2017.
Top Ten Challenges include:
- Wellness Programs – EEOC Final Regulations and IRS Tax Guidance
- 2017 Updates and Changes Affecting Your Next Renewal – SBCs, Preventive and Clinical Trials and Affordability
- HSA Update
- HIPAA Privacy and Security
- Federal Mandates for All Group Health Plans
- Marketplace Notices and Appeals
- Form 5500 – Major Changes, Updates and Expansion
- Thursday, September 29, 2016
- 2:00 – 3:00pm EDT
- No Cost to Attend
About the Presenter:
Patrick C. Haynes, Jr.
As counsel for AP Benefit Advisors’ Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Group, Mr. Haynes advises employers and plan sponsors in a variety of health and welfare benefit plan compliance matters, including, but not limited to, tax qualification and other Internal Revenue Code issues, ERISA, COBRA and HIPAA portability and privacy issues. Mr. Haynes lectures frequently and has published many articles on health and welfare benefit plan compliance topics.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The information contained in this post, and any attachments, is not intended and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. You should contact your employment, benefits or ERISA attorney for legal direction.