AP Benefit Advisors Webinar Series | Your Most Challenging 2017 Benefits & Compliance Questions Answered Live
Join AP Benefit Advisors’ General Counsel and VP of Compliance, Patrick Haynes, for this complimentary webinar as he reviews your submitted questions regarding today’s most pertinent benefits topics.
Click the link below to submit your questions! All submissions will be collected and combined as best possible to ensure we provide a full, clear and precise answer to all your benefits related inquiries.
All questions must be submitted by:
TODAY! Thursday, December 8, 4:30pm EST
Topic ideas for your questions:
- Wellness Programs
- EEOC Final Regulations
- IRS Tax Guidance
- 2017 Updates & Changes Affecting Your Renewal
- HSA Updates
- HIPAA Privacy & Security
- Federal Mandates for All Group Health Plans
- Marketplace Notices & Appeals
- Form 5500
- Just to name a few!
- Wednesday, December 14, 2016
- 1:00 – 2:00pm EST
- No Cost to Attend
- This webinar is open to all HR and Finance Professionals – but not to brokers, agents, TPAs and PEOs.
- This webinar is NOT applicable for HRCI/SHRM credits
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The information contained in this post, and any attachments, is not intended and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. You should contact your employment, benefits or ERISA attorney for legal direction.