Join AP Benefit Advisors’ General Counsel and Vice President of Compliance, Patrick Haynes, for this HRCI* and SHRM** pre-approved webinar. Attorney Haynes will explore President Trump’s Healthcare Reforms and the potential impact on ACA regulations and compliance, in this complimentary, one-hour webinar.
- Repeal/Replace Activities
- Executive Order(s)
- Reconciliation Activity to Date
- Health Care Reform Proposals
- Trump Campaign Proposals
- Empowering Patients First (Price)
- Patients’ Choice Act (Ryan, et al)
- Other Proposals
- Similarities/Broad Brush Conclusions
- The “Dirty Dozen of ACA” & How They May Fare
- Thursday, March 23, 2017
- 1:00 – 2:00pm EDT
- No Cost to Attend
- This webinar is open to all HR and Finance Professionals – but not to brokers, agents, TPAs and PEOs.
*The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval. This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through HRCI.
**AP Benefit Advisors is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The information contained in this post, and any attachments, is not intended and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. You should contact your employment, benefits or ERISA attorney for legal direction.