HRCI & SHRM Pre-Approved AssuredPartners’ Webinar | Wellness Plans: Best Practices and Easy Compliance Rules You Need to Know
Join AssuredPartners for this HRCI* and SHRM** pre-approved, complimentary, one-hour webinar as AssuredPartners NL’s Directors of Health & Productivity, Cary Seager and Kristin Meschler, share wellness plans best practice case studies from their work with clients varying in size and industry. Additionally, you will learn how to avoid legal land mines when developing an effective wellness program.
- Cary and Kristin will review wellness best practices for the development of a program, incentive strategy along with tools, resources and programming.
- Do you have a tobacco surcharge? Cary and Kristin will discuss the recent lawsuit brought against Macy’s and how you can ensure your program is compliant.
- Are your wellness incentives tied to biometric screenings or HRAs? Is the ADA/GINA required wellness annual notice in your employee communications? Cary and Kristin will explain exactly what you need to do.
- Thursday, November 30, 2017
- 3:00 – 4:00pm EST
- No cost to attend
- This webinar is open to all HR and Finance Professionals, but not to brokers, agents, TPAs and PEOs.
*The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval. This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through HRCI.
**AP Benefit Advisors is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
For more information contact email@example.com. The information contained in this post, and any attachments, is not intended and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. You should contact your employment, benefits or ERISA attorney for legal direction.