AssuredPartners’ HRCI & SHRM Pre-Approved Webinar | Onboarding: The Day that Matters Most for Retention and Engagement
Please join AssuredPartners and change communication expert, Kip Soteres, for an HRCI* and SHRM** pre-approved webinar addressing how your onboarding process can improve employee retention and appreciation for your company and its benefits beginning on Day 1.
Employees recruited into your company have often been shown the best and brightest face – they are likely excited to be starting a new job and have been sold on the best features of your organization. Day 1 orientation and ensuing onboarding efforts can either continue that momentum or kill it. Twenty percent of employee turnover happens in the first 45 days of employment; effectively communicating benefits in a sustained way can make a significant positive difference in the way new employees view their job and the way they define their relationship with their employer. Please join our webinar to receive information and training on how to communicate information on your company and benefits effectively during the onboarding process to obtain the best results.
This training will provide:
- Suggestions for revamping Day 1 orientation content for enhanced impact and better emotional engagement for employees
- A plan template for a 6-month new hire launch campaign for new hires that will keep them engaged and aware of the total rewards of working for your company
- Sample communications that can be tailored for your benefit needs and tips for auto-distributing those communications to new hires
- Tips for creating communities and forums for new hires and how to plug them into the full-value proposition of working for your company
- Wednesday, March 21, 2018 – 2-3pm EDT
- No cost to attend
- This webinar is open to all HR and Finance Professionals – but not to brokers, agents, TPAs and PEOs
**AP Benefit Advisors is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credit (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The information contained in this post, and any attachments, is not intended and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. You should contact your employment, benefits or ERISA attorney for legal direction.