“J-Codes” and “medical specialty pharmacy” claims are going to be one of the top two procedure categories in terms of cost within your health plan. Knowing the amount of waste and abuse can give you insight into how you can develop strategies to drive more cost-effective utilization of the plan, and even enhance the benefits to the plan members for that efficient behavior. By identifying these specific issues within your plan and implementing targeted, value-based strategies to address them, you could eliminate tremendous costs without any adverse effects to your population.
Please join us for this HRCI* and SHRM** pre-approved, complimentary, one-hour webinar as our Director of Data Analytics, Scott Mayer, talks about the financial perils and pitfalls of “J-Codes” within an employer-sponsored health plan, and how the power of data can unlock the secrets to managing its spend.
- What J-Codes are, how they differ from pharmacy claims, and how plans bill for them
- How providers negotiate reimbursements through the medical benefit and how if differs from the pharmacy benefit
- The role of channel management, site of care, manufacturer assistance programs and others
- Thursday, September 27, 2018
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm EDT
- No cost to attend
- This webinar is open to all HR and Finance Professionals – but not to brokers, agents, TPAs and PEOs
**AP Benefit Advisors, LLC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.