HRCI & SHRM Pre-Approved Webinar | Improve Your 2019 Compliance Outlook – Tips, Tricks & the Dirty Dozen
Join AP Benefit Advisors’ General Counsel and VP of Compliance, Patrick Haynes, Esq., for this HRCI* & SHRM** pre-approved, complimentary, one-hour webinar as he reviews this upcoming year’s compliance tips, tricks and tools of the trade.
- ACA Limits – Changes to Out-of-Pocket Maximums, HDHP/HSA Interaction, Affordability Increases, etc.
- Review the EEOC’s and Courts’ ongoing litigation over wellness plans, smoking cessation efforts, etc.
- Association Health Plans
- Changes coming to HRAs in 2020
- IRS Notices
- Cafeteria Plan Changes
- And much, much more!
- Thursday, December 13, 2018
- 12:00pm – 1:00 pm EST
- No cost to attend
- This webinar is open to all HR and Finance Professionals – but not to brokers, agents, TPAs and PEOs
*The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
**AP Benefit Advisors, LLC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
For more information, contact email@example.com. The information contained in this post, and any attachments, is not intended and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. You should contact your employment, benefits or ERISA attorney for legal direction.