AssuredPartners HRCI & SHRM Pre-Approved Webinar | HSAs, HRAs, and HFSAs: What Employers and Employees Need to Know to Ensure Compliance
Health plan deductibles, premiums and other out-of-pocket healthcare expenses are continuously on the rise. In the face of these rising costs, many companies are offering arrangements such as Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs) and/or Health Flexible Spending Accounts (HFSAs) to supplement their group health plans and help employees pay for healthcare costs. These accounts can be very beneficial to both employers and employees; however, companies and individual account holders/participants must ensure these accounts are implemented and managed correctly to ensure both the company and individuals are compliant with applicable laws.
- Do you know what kind of account(s) you have and what the legal rules and requirements are?
- Do your funds roll over or do you lose them at year end?
- Do you know how much you can contribute and on what items the funds can be spent?
- Does your spouse have one type of account while you have another? What does this mean for you?
- Are you certain you are eligible for the type of account you have?
- Can you change your contributions to the these accounts mid-year?
Please join us for this HRCI* and SHRM** pre-approved, complimentary, one-hour webinar as Caroline Smith, Esq., VP of Compliance for AssuredPartners, Inc., answers all of these questions and much more as we look at the rules and intricacies surrounding HSAs, HRAs and HFSAs to ensure that both your company, and individual participants, are compliant with the requirements surrounding these accounts.
- Wednesday, January 30, 2019
- 2:00pm – 3:00 pm EST
- No cost to attend
- This webinar is open to all HR and Finance Professionals – but not to brokers, agents, TPAs and PEOs
*The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
**AP Benefit Advisors, LLC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The information contained in this post, and any attachments, is not intended and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. You should contact your employment, benefits or ERISA attorney for legal direction.