Join us for this HRCI* and SHRM** pre-approved, complimentary, one-hour webinar as our General Counsel and VP of Compliance, Patrick Haynes, reviews the first-half of 2019 and provides a compliance checkup that you won’t want to miss.
Patrick will cover:
- Changes to the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- ERISA/Section 125 Best Practices
- Federal Government’s Approach to Health and Wellness Plans
- “Working Wounded” – those employees and plan participants that no longer work the ACA-minimum required 30 hours per week, but are still on your plans
- Friday, June 28, 2019
- 12:00pm – 1:00 pm EDT
- No cost to attend
- This webinar is open to all HR and Finance Professionals – but not to brokers, agents, TPAs and PEOs
*The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
**AP Benefit Advisors, LLC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
For more information, contact email@example.com. The information contained in this post, and any attachments, is not intended and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. You should contact your employment, benefits or ERISA attorney for legal direction.
AP Benefit Advisors’ webinar and website resources are designed for U.S.-based organizations. Our privacy and GDPR policy should be reviewed here. Please opt-out if you do not agree to these terms and conditions.Tags: 2019 Compliance Review, ACA, Affordable Care Act, AP Benefit Advisors Blog, AP Benefit Advisors Webinar, compliance, Compliance Checkup, erisa, Health and Wellness Plans, HRCI, HRCI Pre-Approved, Section 125, SHRM, SHRM Pre-Approved, Webinar, Working Wounded