- IRS Offers Another Extension for 1094s and 1095s
- 2019 ACA Forms & Instructions
- Change in Benefits?
- A New SBC Template Will be Required for 2021
- Are You an ALE for 2020?
- DOL Issues Model Health Care Transparency Disclosure Documents
- 2019 Year-End Round Up: ACA Changes – The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- And more!
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The information contained in this post, and any attachments, is not intended and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. You should contact your employment, benefits or ERISA attorney for legal direction.
AP Benefit Advisors’ webinar and website resources are designed for U.S.-based organizations. Our privacy and GDPR policy should be reviewed here. Please opt-out if you do not agree to these terms and conditions.1094s, 1095s, 2019 4th Quarter Compliance Update, ACA, AP Benefit Advisors Blog, compliance, Compliance Update, dol, SBC Template