AssuredPartners Town Hall Webinar
We know you are busy and may be overrun with communications about current events. With that in mind, we want to offer an opportunity to address practical solutions and answers to potential challenges you, your employees, and your business may be faced with.
AssuredPartners is continuing our Town Hall webinar series with an Employee Benefits focused event covering Questions & Answers ranging from:
- Paid leave under FFCRA
- COBRA questions
- Unemployment under CARES Act
- Impact and modeling
- Self-funded vs. fully-insured strategy response
- Medical carrier actions and the impact on stop loss
- The COVID-19 impact on pharmacy costs
- Individual options after losing coverage in the workplace
- Telehealth strategy and mental well-being
- Continuation of FFCRA and CARES Act discussion
- Friday, April 17, 2020
- 2:00pm – 3:00 pm EDT
For more information, contact email@example.com. The information contained in this post, and any attachments, is not intended and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. You should contact your employment, benefits or ERISA attorney for legal direction.
AP Benefit Advisors’ webinar and website resources are designed for U.S.-based organizations. Our privacy and GDPR policy should be reviewed here. Please opt-out if you do not agree to these terms and conditions.
Photo Credit: Photo by J. Kelly Brito on Unsplash