Flexible Spending Account
Employees are looking for tax-favored ways to pay for medical services not covered by health insurance. AP Benefit Advisors combines technology and personal service to deliver an FSA program that provides employees with online account information, debit cards, and a call center to answer their questions. AP Benefit Advisors offers full service administration and compliance support for a low cost, worry-free benefit that employees appreciate. Click here to see some of our customer comments about our FSA service.
Flexible Spending Account Services include:
- Claims Review
- Check Issuance
- Employee & Participant Reporting
- Employee Web Access to FSA Accounts
- Participant Information Booklets
- Debit Card
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Client Reporting
Contact AP Benefit Advisors to learn how easy, seamless, and rewarding implementing flexible spending accounts can be for your employees and human resource staff.
Flexible Spending Support Materials
- Health Care Reform – impact on HCFSAs
- Health Care Reform – impact on HCFSAs & Debit Cards
- 2018-2019 FSA Brochure & list of eligible & non-eligible expenses
- Health Care FSA Claim Form
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account – Claim Form
- Using Text or Mobile-App to Check your Account Balances
- How Do I Download and Use the Mobile App (AP Benefit Advisors FSA-HRA APP)?